Welcome to Autumn, beginning of the Year of the Soul.
Together, let's explore:
What is the year of the soul?
What’s this all based on?
What are my beliefs?
The major question Autumn presents us with is this: how can we begin if we haven’t let go?
It’s like trying to swim a length of the pool without letting go of the side.
- Harvesting, gathering, preserving
- Preparing for heading into the darkness
- Processing what’s needed and letting go of the rest
- There is an energy of purification
- Planting new seeds
- Making new decisions
- Heading in a new direction
- Of change
- Of being left behind
- Being unprepared
- Everything falling apart
- Need to clear out and throw things away. Clearing of cupboards and living spaces, discarding old things
- Purification of body, mind, soul, environment
The Autumn speaks to us, it asks us to consider:
What can we release? - Quotes - very short posts
How can we reflect? What’s gone before? - my writing, how I reflect, what my readers could do
How can we move forward? - Quotes, suggestions, short posts
How can we rejoice, respect and honour both ourselves and the season? -quotes, short posts, questions, suggestions
Avian spirit guide
what does crow/ raven teach?
-plants, herbs, etc ripe at this time
- their meanings and uses
-pickling, preserving of produce
How can we enjoy each season?
How can we give thanks to each seasons teachings?
What creative ways can we honour ourselves and the seasons?